WR090 JOURNEY (DTAP)
DTAP is a recently developed tire construction and materials design that provides a much higher level of performance when used in high ambient temperature and high-speed usage under max load conditions. DTAP tires are developed using new materials and new tire construction techniques. DTAP tires are subjected to fatigue testing that far exceeds what other manufacturers perform. This is why the DTAP tires will last longer and have far fewer failures in extreme heat and high load conditions than other trailer tires.
• Radial construction trailer tire rated for highway use.
• Meets DOT requirements for ST standards for trailer use only.
• Tread designed to dissipate water for stability in wet weather
• Designed specifically for use in high heat conditions.
• Radial construction has Lower rolling resistance for increased efficiency.
• Radial Construction offers vastly superior tread wear.