All Merchandise purchased from dealers or retailers must be returned to the original place of purchase. Please do not contact Vision Wheel directly to initiate a return or exchange.
Wheels should be fit checked before mounting. Mounted wheels cannot be returned.
Merchandise cannot be returned without a return authorization number. Return form must be completed by the customer before any return authorization is issued. Forms can be obtained by email, fax or online.
• Returns will be refused and returned freight collect if sent without return authorization number visible on outside of carton.
• All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking charge for non-defective merchandise.
• Credits will be applied to the account. Refunds are not issued.
• Freight charges that are pre-paid will be invoiced to the customer on return to stock or refused merchandise.
• Credits are not issued until the merchandise is inspected at Vision Wheel facilities.
• All shipping damage claims must be made by the carrier. Vision Wheel is not responsible for shipping damage.
• Special orders or discontinued merchandise are sold “as-is” and cannot be returned.
• Wheel weights and valve stems should be removed. A fee of $20.00 per wheel will be charged to the customer for non-compliance.
• All merchandise not returned in original boxes will be charged $10.00 per box. All items must be packaged with the original, or similar, packing material and placement to prevent return shipping damage. Credit will not be issued for damage as a result of non-compliance.
• All accessories not returned with wheels will be charged back.
• Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of authorization of return.
• New merchandise cannot be returned after 3 months from the invoice date.